Alpaca Sock - American Traveler 100% Alpaca Sock
The NEW All-American 100% alpaca boot sock.
Entirely made in the USA!
This latest design features so many of the features our customers like: a functional, attractive, durable, comfortable year-round every-day alpaca sock.
They are surprisingly warm when needed but breathe really well when your feet are hot. Your feet stay sweat-free and dry.
The American Traveler Alpaca Sock is designed for light comfortable walking, light hiking, and easily doubles as an attractive daily wear/office/work sock.
With the natural moisture wicking and odor resistant features of this alpaca sock, you may find you can wear them a LONG time!
The American Traveler Alpaca Sock features a small dense soft terry loop interior for just a bit of cushioned comfort without bulk, a tall comfortable top for a gentle yet good grip (no slouching), reinforced heel and toes and a strong, double-plated construction for long wear and to support you during long walks or being on your feet all day.
American grown alpaca farm fiber spun in Pennsylvania and knitted in North Carolina supports local alpaca farms.
- Higher over-the-calf boot length sock
- Soft terry loop interior for warmth and comfort
- Ribbing for strong yet comfortable fit
- Gentle leg support, channeled arch fit
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Temperature regulating
- Natural color, heathered rose-grey brown
- Designed for long use
- Excellent at wicking away foot moisture and staying dry
- Naturally hypo-allergenic, odor resistant and breathable
Medium 9-11 (most women)
Large 10-13 (most men)
* Note: size numbers are sock sizes, not shoe sizes.
For reference, the Large size height is approx 17" from mid-heel to top of sock.